executive response contact info

• 12 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

How to escalate a complaint to the executive response team. What is the number or email address to escalate a complaint? 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

There is no email so you may want to contact Tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms to see if they can escalate your complaint.

I have been waiting for Myra from the Exec Response Team to call me back for over 2 days now! I need to finalize my phones and service ASAP!!!!! Please have her get in contact with me or anyone from the team PLEASE

Thank You

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

no one in here has contact with them.

It is about Bad Corporate Reputation.
T-Mobile will hide and delete this interaction. 

I think that T-Mobile has dark Ethics by not  allowing easy contact with T-Mobile Executive Response Team….they only provide snail mail address as follows: 

T-Mobile Executive Response
P.O. Box 37380, Albuquerque NM 87176

In my opinion if T-mobile had authentic intention to give access to clients to that team, to resolve, they would provide easy means to COMMUNICATE, TRACE, and FOLLOW UP from the client access point, DOCUMENTING through email, something TRACEABLE for the clients. 
So without sincere intention to facilitate communication, what would make you think that such paper snail mail will be at least read within the next year?

Clients have no access to T-mobile systems in order to obtain copy of documented cases… so T-mobile secures access to THEIR OWN follow up, but DENIES clients direct access to track and follow case resolutions.

What good does it makes to clients that the information Accessible ONLY on T-Mobile’ s side?… and not accessible to the client?

is like having a contract  between two parties, but only one party has a copy…. How will the other party enforce anything without a copy?