Question

Experian informed me of a Data Breach at "Potential Site: t-mobile.com - breach occurred in Aug, 2021"

• 30 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

Experian informed me of a Data Breach at "Potential Site: t-mobile.com - breach occurred in Aug, 2021" and my Social Security Number was breached !  And what other info ???  And Why Wasn't I Notified Of This By TMobile ?????!!!!!!!

2 replies

Yes sadly I was. Notified as well do you want to hear the response I got. "No worries I'm going to send you a link for you to go there fill out these greedy Bastatds cam care less and the price gouging is insane with these cell phome companies.  When I told them my cell phone had also bee. Hacked remotely they basically told me I'm so sorry to hear that but too bad we won't help you! How do these fools sleep at night ? 

Hi!

I just found this website. My social security has now been used twice since Aug of 21 (the TMobile breach). Someone has filed unemployment using my name, social, and address. 

TMobile never contacted me. I, like you all, found out through Experian. How do I sign up for this class action suit? I just had to pay to lock my credit and am now on a monthly plan. This is not right!