Question

How does North America State side international Calling works while Roaming

• 31 May 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello,  I currently pay $15 per month for International State Side calling feature.  So one of the country I call is India (which is unlimited since I have this 15$ add on). 

So my question is, If I travel to India and if I have to call back to USA will this be covered as part of this Add on?  Will I be able to call USA numbers from India for free (unlimited)?  

Note: I do have Magenta MAX plan with this account.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi Tshan! International travel sounds like so much fun and the last thing anyone wants to worry about is a surprise bill while you are having fun. 

The Stateside International plan that you are talking about does help immensely while your are in the states calling out to other countries. If you are traveling internationally and calling back to the state or even to other countries, that would be covered in the Simple Global feature that is included with our Magenta plans, including our Magenta Max. 

International roaming services | T-Mobile Support

That support page has some great information and has links to the checklist you can use to make sure you are fully prepared. There is also a resource linked on that page that allows you to search the country you are going to and see what the rates are for talk, text, and data.