Solved

How to forward a text with Simple Choice Family Unlimited Talk & Text plan

• 28 August 2021
  • 8 replies

Badge

Under text messages, I can’t find any options for forwarding texts. How do I do this on my Moto G6 with T-Mobile Simple Choice  plan?

icon

Best answer by gramps28 28 August 2021, 05:59

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Depending on your sms app you usually long press the text you want to forward and it should give you some options. Mine gives me an option to send as new.

Badge

Yes, that’s the suggestion online and I’ve tried that. Nothing happens; no options, nothing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

What type of phone and sms app?

Badge

Moto G6. Google Messages.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I just set mine to Google messages. Long press to select the message you want to send then at the top right there is 3 dots, select that and the option to forward is there.

Badge

Ah! Yes, I see now that if I long press one message within a conversation (a chain of back and forth messages between twoj people) then the 3 dots gives me the Forward option. I was assuming that ‘forwarding’ meant forwarding the entire conversation, not just a single message within the conversation, and so you’re directions didn’t make sense to me. But it’s just the single message you long press and forward - you can’t actually forward an entire conversation. Correct?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I'm not sure if you can forward entire conversation in Google messages since I don't use it.

Badge

Okay. Thanks so much for your help!