Question

I canceled my t-mobile before and was charged my bank account

• 9 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

I canceled my t-mobile before and was charged in my bank account! I have two accounts and phone but I cancel only one and separate 

2 replies

I canceled my t-mobile before and was charged in my bank account! I have two accounts and phone but I cancel only one and separate 

Hello, @NtanureCoveredCA 

I can see your post It seems there might have been a misunderstanding or an error with the cancellation process of your T-Mobile service.

Here’s what you can do to resolve this issue:

Review Your Final Bill: Check your final bill for any remaining balances or charges that could have resulted from the cancellation.
Written Confirmation: If you haven’t already, ask for written confirmation of the cancellation and any adjustments made to your account.

Remember to keep a record of all communications with T-Mobile regarding this matter. If you need further assistance, don’t hesitate to ask.

Best Regard,
ryan1969

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Depending on the type of account you had  prepaid or postpaid, can depend on why that was.  With postpaid, there are some charges and fees that are billed at the end of the billing period, not in advanced.  With postpaid and prepaid, you need to cancel at least a few days before your billing cycle rolls over because transactions start to process a few days before the transaction date.