Question

I would like to leave a positive review of an employee for an in-store transaction, where is the best place to do this?

• 17 August 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

I recently helped my parents transfer their accounts to T-mobile we had the most helpful employee.  I would like for her to be recognized for her outstanding customer service.  Where can I leave a review?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

there is another positive post for this but for the life of me i cant find it.

you can leave the info here and i’ll tag in someone that can help send it up the chain.

@HeavenM 

My husband and I had a positive, informative, and kind interaction with the sales floor service team.  The Westfield, ma store that we went to not only helped us through our switch over to T-Mobile though the attention to all concerns and questions were dealt with in a professional manner.  Saidah B. and Manger that were on the floor on 9/11/2023, were demonstrating team work as they helped each other out when the store was becoming busier.  Which in most cases the staff would just push you along.  Not these employees, I can't say enough on how quick and easy they made our transaction smooth as possible.  

Thank you again for your patience and professionalism,

1. Drapeau  

I would like to acknowledge excellent service provided by FATIMA HAFIZ from the Silver Creek Plaza, Mechanicsburg PA store in exchanging a defective iPhone 15 to a new one. She was professional, pleasant and prompt in completing in the transaction. ~ Kiran

I would like to leave a review for the person at my tmobile that took care of me today.

I went in to pay my bill and I was telling her about my bill and how high it has been so she sat me down and went over my whole plan and searched for promos and discounts and then set up my netflix and apple tv for me as well. All i know is her first name was STEPH and she works at the 576 Farmington Ave, Bristol, CT 06010 store. Please let her know she is a great sales rep and to keep it up.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Positive posts are always a nice edition.  The amazing @HeavenM will make sure they get to the right people.