Question

Iphone 13 Pro Max Not Shipping?

• 6 December 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

Has anyone basically been scammed by T-mobile with these back ordered phones? I am highly upset with T-Mobile. My iPhone shipping date keeps getting pushed back. First it said expected shipping on 11/28 then 12/2 then 12/6 And it still hasn’t shipped. I’ve also been charged for this phone even though it hasn’t been shipped!! This is ridiculous! Please save yourself the stress and do not order the iPhone 13 Pro Max on back order. Not only will they continuously lie about the shipping date, they will charge your card even though the phone hasn’t shipped (not supposed to charge you until phone has been shipped) this is a nightmare

2 replies

Has anyone basically been scammed by T-mobile with these back ordered phones? I am highly upset with T-Mobile. My iPhone shipping date keeps getting pushed back. First it said expected shipping on 11/28 then 12/2 then 12/6 And it still hasn’t shipped. I’ve also been charged for this phone even though it hasn’t been shipped!! This is ridiculous! Please save yourself the stress and do not order the iPhone 13 Pro Max on back order. Not only will they continuously lie about the shipping date, they will charge your card even though the phone hasn’t shipped (not supposed to charge you until phone has been shipped) this is a nightmare

Have you had any luck? ordered mine November 7th and now its pushed back till January. That will be 10 weeks from when I ordered it. Very frusterated 

Have you had any luck? ordered mine November 7th and now its pushed back till January. That will be 10 weeks from when I ordered it. Very frusterated 

iPhone 13 Pro Max on Backorder | T-Mobile Community

Looks like they're starting to ship… I am also frustrated. I want my phone.