Question

locked out of T-Mobile experience forum account

• 9 February 2024
  • 11 replies

Badge

I've been a member of the experience forum for a few years and recently went to log into my account to claim some funds that I have been saving there from the surveys I've taken but can't get in. I've used the password reset option numerous times but never get the email (it's not being filtered, never had issues receiving emails from them before) Customer service has not been able to resolve this. Does anyone know who could assist me with this?

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@HeavenM may be able to help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hello @TruGuido Let me reach out to the team for you so they can help get you back in so you can redeem your rewards. Are you using the same email address here on Community as you do with that forum?

Badge

Hi @HeavenM  Yes I am. Thank you for the assist!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Awesome! I sent a message to that team. I will let you know as soon as I hear back, but I expect it might take a day or two. I got your back and appreciate your patience. 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Happy Monday @TruGuido I got confirmation that someone should be reaching out to you to get your account resolved. We would love to know how it goes. :) 

Badge

That's great. Thank you @HeavenM I will definitely follow up after I hear from them.

Badge

Hi @HeavenM would you be able to find out when someone would be reaching out to me? I haven't heard anything yet.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @TruGuido I will ask the team when you should expect someone to reach out. I am sorry that you haven’t heard anything yet, but I will do my best to get you connected with someone as soon as possible. 

Thanks for hanging in there with me while I make the connection. 

@HeavenM Hey there! I hope you can help me I was searching on how to solve my issue with Logging in to my Tmobile Forum. I recieved an invite in January but the link would take me to a login page and I’ve been trying to login but it says I’m not registered. I’m confused and would appreciate any help I can get. Thanks! 

Badge

Good luck @Luljeta H I've been trying to get in for almost 3 months now 😔

Good luck @Luljeta H I've been trying to get in for almost 3 months now 😔

I can’t even log in so what do I do lol 😂