Solved

Missing Promtional Credits

Badge

Saw a promo deal that said “IPhone 13 on us” “up to $800 off if you trade in an eligible device and start a new line” (back in February of 2022) , so I ended my service with metro and placed an online order under the promotion. On my checkout screen it shows that the promotion was applied , so I paid and picked store pickup as my shipping method. Picked up the new phone the next day and traded in the in device in store but each time I contact TMobile about my bill not being right and never receiving my promo or trade in credits after 4 months of service my issue never gets resolved. Any suggestions?? (I have tried going in-store and calling customer care)

icon

Best answer by Ric221 23 May 2022, 05:59

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

contact t-force thru their online services such as facebook or twitter

I have been trying to get T-Mobile to send my device credit since January. It is now May. Everyone I speak to says it is approved and “will be sent soon” 

still waiting months later after countless hours wasted talking to “customer service”

I never had problems like this with Verizon. The customer service reps at Verizon don’t speak like robots reading a script and continuously lie either. 

Speaking to t-mobile about this matter is a waste of time. This is happening to many different people, legal arbitration is the best way to expose this fraud.

It happened with me yesterday. very bad