Question

online order

• 11 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

I ordered a pair of AirPods Pro with the help of a live representative since I couldn’t place the order myself. The order was placed by the end of July of 2021, and I still haven't received my order. I want to know why it’s taking so long to arrive? I got in touch with a live representative and I was told my order is being monitored. How long will my order be monitored for? 

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Sorry you haven’t gotten those AirPods. That seems longer than normal for an order placed that long ago. If you ordered it from T-Mobile.com, you should’ve received shipping information to track the order. Also, you’re normally not charged until the device is ready to ship. I’d check your email including your junk mail to see if you have tracking info. If now, our Care team can look up the order and the status for purchases made on T-Mobile.com. If this was purchased through a 3rd party vendor/site, you’d likely need to reach out to their care team to get more info on what happened. Either way, there should be a way to trace what happened and sort this out.

This literally just happened to me. T-Mobile cancel my request for AirPods 3rd generation. They started I didn’t e-sign my form so they didn’t ship. Spoke with a T-Mobile rep and she stated it was a computer issue on their end and the order was canceled. 

The replaced the order and I still have nothing.