Question

Paramount plus on us promotion code

• 7 January 2022
  • 11 replies

Badge

I”ve been trying to use this code tmobile6-kwfqp5puuf.  I followed all the links, I am ( now was)a new Paramount subscriber I had to put in my credit card number to do anything. The code kept coming up invalid, then I read I had to wait to use it until my free 7 day trial was over, and now the code still doesn’t work and it charged my credit card.

11 replies

I have done all of he above and the code is still not valid

With tmobile6-kwfqp5puuf I’m getting the message “coupon code invalid”. Is there another code.

Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

I’m sorry to hear so many people are still having issues signing up for Paramount Plus.  Please note that you must CANCEL your current Paramount Plus subscription and also wait until AFTER your billing cycle has ended before the code will be valid.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

I”ve been trying to use this code tmobile6-kwfqp5puuf.  I followed all the links, I am ( now was)a new Paramount subscriber I had to put in my credit card number to do anything. The code kept coming up invalid, then I read I had to wait to use it until my free 7 day trial was over, and now the code still doesn’t work and it charged my credit card.

On your Paramount+ Account page, click the “Redeem A Coupon” link, and enter the code in the Coupon Code box.

https://help.paramountplus.com/s/article/PD-How-do-I-redeem-my-Paramount-promo-or-coupon-code

I have the same issue with a different code tmobile1-s9i5bt1y6t

I have the same issue. I don’t have a subscription or a need to cancel and wait for the current billing cycle to end because I’m not a paramount plus subscriber (yet!). I can’t even get that far because it’s saying the t-mobile code (different code) is an invalid coupon code. I think this is because paramount offers one week free trial to every customer and this is overriding the coupon code for t-mobile customers to sign up for their 12 months free subscription. This sucks because it’s the same thing that happened with Netflix and I paid for the service myself for 4 years. I’m not doing that this time, then it’s not a benefit really..

I never get a code!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I never get a code!

I don’t see anything in the link that says you need a code.

https://www.t-mobile.com/offers/paramount-plus-deal

How do I redeem this offer if I’m a new Paramount+ subscriber?

• If you are a T-Mobile postpaid wireless customer ready to redeem your offer, click here to login to your T-Mobile account and add your offer.
  • If you are a T-Mobile for Business, T-Mobile Home Internet (without wireless service), or Sprint customer follow these steps to redeem your offer:
  1. Visit https://promotions.t-mobile.com/ParamountPlus
  2. Enter in your T-Mobile or Sprint number (Mobile/Home Internet).
    • a. If you are a Home Internet only customer, please find your assigned billing phone number on your bill under "connected devices".
  3. Log in with your T-Mobile or Sprint ID
  4. Read the terms and conditions and continue.
  5. Fill in your personal information and continue
  6. After successful submission, you will see a link on screen that will redirect you to Paramount+ to redeem the offer and sign up directly via Paramount+.

I already have Paramount+ and I've subscribed on www.paramountplus.com. How do I redeem this offer?

Do I have to provide my credit card information to get Paramount+ for one year ON US?

I am a T-Mobile for Business, T-Mobile Home Internet (without wireless service), or Sprint customer. How long do I have to redeem the code with Paramount+?

Apply this code… bu5 nothing there. Regardless when you go to paramount account, it wants a coupon. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

When I signed up I quit my Paramount plan the reapplied as a new subscription. I don't remember needing a code doing it that way.

The TMO various solutions they tell you are what makes it worse... One of the worst CS experiences I ever had!  They can’t fix it and giver you advise that will surely get you charged by Paramount!  Complete disaster!