Question

Rate Matching?

Badge

I just got an ad from Verizon for $25/month unlimited talk/text/data.  I’m paying a lot more with T-Mobile and I’ve been on hold waiting for T-Mobile customer service for almost half an hour so I figured I’d ask here.   Do you know if they match rates?  If so, what do need to do to get the Verizon price?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Not per se but they will check for a deal along that price point. Make sure to check the fine print on the add to see if there's a catch.

Badge

It’s their new plan.  I don’t see anything different:  https://worw.trk.elasticemail.com/tracking/click?d=-w6W86IciuWXXrmHJTeBO6zQLCk_JfjL_NcM0r5iorJoKHQ8S3-SViW5o2jC3rFfdaJFmaPPXE5SUzmIbb4EOHadGmh3P7FzrNxqgsEZW5yFpiTWZUxlTeH_A_b4-MULUzyBgmbc6cO5lLCAMGUXc1ZjW6eRc5hpI9to81JVFb7WByQcNSLgdX35XbgVkl83i6eADzU9heExmk-527GBpT5sDCXDe26Kv6u1cmDKm2cge87jecCFipeFjvOQhped6hCvOf7C6JO8wPdTEcNYumxUxyH2SlZwUSsuUvCTXiOF0      I’ll try to reach 611 sometime when I have more time to sit on hold.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can also use messenger on one of Tmobile’s social media accounts like Facebook or X if you don't want to be on hold.