T-mobile Customer service-- promised one thing, being billed for another....

• 21 September 2023
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

So I signed up a couple of months back for a plan that I was told over the phone by a Rochester Welch (sales person) that I would get 4 iphones, unlimited talk, text and data and my bill would be around 4148 a month.  It has never been close to that.  A few complaints here.  First, he called me back to do the enrollment.  I have been told that should not have happened, that all of those sales people should be inbound only.  That’s the first red flag.  Second, the bill has never been anywhere near $148 as I have learned that I do not have a promotion for 4 free phones, only two.  I NEVER would agree to that, the four free phones are the only reason we came to t-mobile.   Third, I had a promo for netflix and apple tv that was included and I never asked for that and was never aware I was being charged for it until I called in a few times.  Subsequently I have been told no less that 5 or six time that there is nothing that can be done. No one is willing to work with me, they do not follow up as promised, I call back in and I have to start all over EVERY time.   Great, literally the worst customer service experience I have ever had and downright unethical in my opinion.  

0 replies

Be the first to reply!