Question

TMOBILE admited they BLACKLISTED my phone by mistake and Im on ACTIVE MILITARY DEPLOYMENT

• 2 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

My account is always in good standing and I have auto pay, have been with TMobile for over 15 years when the name was still  VOICESTREAM.

I have one plus 8t phone that was sent sent back to TMobile for warranty exchange before my deployment.

The new phone was setup and worked perfectly.

HOWEVER now (2 weeks later) the new phone stop connecting to TMOBILE network,

When I called Tmobile they stated the phone was BLOCKED by MISTAKE (2 Supervisors already confirmed this to me and apologize over the phone)
It was marked as missing/ stolen by mistake.
HOWEVER they have been unsuccessful getting the block removed. They keep escalating things but never get any results.
They also cant send me replacement phone while the IMEI still blocked
They keep saying the people who can  block/unblock the phone are off site and can only be reached email.

I am unable to use my phone AT ALL and have to buy a new temporary phone while im still on ACTIVE deployment.

Can anyone from Tmobile Help me to get this solve ASAP?

Don't T-MOBILE have fail safe mechanism so they dont block the wrong phone by mistake?
You guys can block a phone with one keystroke but takes FOREVER to unclock it ??

Im the customer who suffer and yet you guys keep charging for me for payment. 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

This is one reason I always carry a spare phone. It may take some time for the blacklisting to clear. Is is possible for you to buy an inexpensive unlocked phone locally and swap your SIM over to it? The account should be OK and it travels with the SIM. The phone is the issue.