Solved

Unable to see daily usage details

• 15 February 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge

I have been unable to see any daily usage since feb 4th of this year. Does anyone know why or how i can fix this ? 

icon

Best answer by HeavenM 2 March 2023, 00:59

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

No idea but I am having the same trouble as well. I contacted support a few times but they aren't really being helpful with the matter. I can't view anything in my current cycle… Only can view from 2/7/23 and prior. 

Userlevel 1

Same here...I put numerous " tickets" into customer service.

The last time I spoke to customer service the girl actually told me that they're going to not provide us anything but prior billed usage!!! " But keep checking???!"

None of them know anything that's going on... You just get yes'd to death…

I've been trying for over 2 weeks now

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Tmobile either has a team of incompetent engineers, or leadership, or is lying to their customers, or all of the above.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

According to this forum, dozens and dozens of customers have put in tickets about this issue and many are told “it’s being worked on,” others are told that this feature will be going away and we will only have the ability to look at usage details at the end of the billing cycle going forward. The lack of transparency is super frustrating. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Tmobile this sucks

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey there. We hear you loud and clear and we appreciate all the feedback we are getting about this situation. To help people find valuable information and me to keep track of the progress, I am closing this topic for future comments. I posted a little more information and the conversation is still ongoing on this thread. USAGE DETAILS NOT UPDATED | T-Mobile Community

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

All the feedback and tickets that were filed about the Usage Details missing from the app and website have paid off. I am excited to announce that this is now resolved and those details are back to normal. I recommend logging out and clearing browser history, but you shouldn’t see any more errors getting those call, message, and data logs.