Sticky Blog

Google Pixel 8a Coming to T-Mobile soon!

Google Pixel 8a Coming to T-Mobile soon!
Userlevel 7
Badge +13

The Pixel 8a is powered with Google AI and Tensor G3. It’s packed with AI-Powered features that help you do more.

• Circle to Search: Circle or highlight what you’re searching for to find exactly what you need, without switching apps.
  • Gemini:  Get AI help on your phone, integrated with Google apps to help you create, learn, and do more.
  • VPN by Google One:  The VPN helps protect your online activity no matter what app or web browser you use.
  • Audio Magic Eraser: Reduce audio distractions in your videos and increase the volume of what you want to hear.
  • Real Tone: Photograph different skin tones beautifully and accurately.
  • Best Take: Google combines similar group photos you’ve taken to give you an amazing image where everyone looks their best.
  • Pixel Feature Drops:  Keeps getting better with regular software updates and new features.

I have two small children and getting a decent picture of BOTH is nearly impossible. One or the other is almost always looking away, blinking, wiggling, or talking. The Best Take feature sounds like a dream come true so I could finally get a picture of both my boys’ handsome faces at the same time. I also think the Audio Magic Eraser sounds like true magic. Sometimes I want to record my kiddos telling me a story or doing something cute and there is so much other noise that it can be really hard to hear or understand. Having something that helps clean up the audio and focus on the important stuff sounds amazing. (See what I did there? Haha)

Key Features

Color options: Obsidian, Porcelain, Bay Blue

6.1” Actua 120Hz Display

64MP Wide, 13MP Ultra-Wide back cameras

13MP front camera

Get your Google Pixel 8a online or through the T-Mobile App available nationwide May 14th.

Check out more device specs and cool settings on our Support page.  

Comment below with the Google AI feature that you are most interested in.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!