Question

How do I turn off call barring on outgoing international calls?

• 18 September 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge

I am traveling abroad. I signed up for an international plan. I can receive incoming calls but I cant make outgoing international calls. I get an error message when I dial out. I get “outgoing calls barred”. I have chatted with customer support (I cant call them) and they cant fix it. I have a Samsung Note20. I am in France and have an emergency situation and cant dial out. Help!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

You can contact Customer Care via 611 from your T-Mobile line, call 1-800-937-8997 from your T-Mobile line, or through the T-Force Team via Facebook or Twitter to have the block removed from your account.

Tmobile has no idea how to fix on Android 12 OS

I am traveling abroad. I signed up for an international plan. I can receive incoming calls but I cant make outgoing international calls. I get an error message when I dial out. I get “outgoing calls barred”. I have chatted with customer support (I cant call them) and they cant fix it. I have a Samsung Note20. I am in France and have an emergency situation and cant dial out. Help!

i have this same issue. been on the phone with support for hours now. no luck. very sad 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Tmobile has no idea how to fix on Android 12 OS

The fix for Android 12 is to rollback to Android 11.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

i have this same issue. been on the phone with support for hours now. no luck. very sad 

Have you tried going into settings, network and the click on the sim to see what is not enabled?