I am so unhappy with T-Mobile and I have been with them for over 20 year!!!! There service and customer service has gone downhill ALOT!!!! About to go to court and cancel services if they don't make it right!!!!

• 23 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

Problems after Problems and they don't seem to care and these problems just about got me fired from my job after 5yrs of being at my job and my junk phone almost made that happen so if they aren't willing to find a solution it will be happening I will have no choice but to go to court and move to another company!!!!

2 replies

Problems after Problems and they don't seem to care and these problems just about got me fired from my job after 5yrs of being at my job and my junk phone almost made that happen so if they aren't willing to find a solution it will be happening I will have no choice but to go to court and move to another company!!!!

I keep getting messages threatening shut off for non payment when they were paid well before the payment due date stating there will be a $20 penalty. Their customer service couldn’t do the job. I want to dump them but what other carrier offers unlimited talk & text for $55? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

a solution to what exactly? phone issues? network? billing?