Question

live chat

• 15 October 2021
  • 17 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

in this day and age you would think T-Mobile would have 24 hours a day 7 days a week live chat available for tech support account issues anything related to T-Mobile instead they want you to call a number and then it takes forever for them to call you back when life chat would be so easy you can answer whenever you want they answer whenever they want just keep it open you don't have to sign in every time you leave a message now wouldn't that I'll be wonderful? who do we talk to about this?

of course it's available for sales. it's always available for sales department. it's like they're saying we'll take your money but we won't help you after that.

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

contacting them through either Facebook or Twitter is also an option..lands you with a higher tier support as well.

Hello 

T-Mobile takes the cake for the worst customer support that its beyond aggravating. The morons who run customer service should all be let go for the abysmal  levels of service/support these guys provide. On top of providing the worst service where signal and call quality is abysmal...Comparatively Verizon does far far better for far far less than what TMobile charges…

Maybe they can send all these guys to learn a thing or two about running a company from Verizon. 

Disappointing and simply aggravating. TMobile is just 

I NEED HELP WITH MY DIGIT 

I DONT NO WHY IS STOP WORKING AND I HAVE ALREALD PAY MY BILL 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I DONT NO WHY IS STOP WORKING AND I HAVE ALREALD PAY MY BILL 

so are you needing to contact live chat?

Hello

Badge

I purchased phone is blackisted please unlock it 

Hey my name is teran I payed my bill all but .51 I will like to make payments arrangements for the rest of my but it want let me

Badge

Hello, tell me how much payment balance and please remove from blacklisted with unlock for all carrier GSM network because I am using in India. I am Indian.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello, tell me how much payment balance and please remove from blacklisted with unlock for all carrier GSM network because I am using in India. I am Indian.

Tmobile can only give that information to the original owner of the phone, they are the only person who can pay it off.

Can I upgrade my iPhone 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Sign into your mytmobile account and you can find out there.

Is this Chat working?

I am in Spain with my wife and we cannit make any calls.  NONE!!!!!!  Not even 611

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Turn international roaming on.

T-Mobile takes the cake for the worst customer support that its beyond aggravating. The morons who run customer service should all be let go for the abysmal  levels of service/support these guys provide. On top of providing the worst service where signal and call quality is abysmal...Comparatively Verizon does far far better for far far less than what TMobile charges…

Maybe they can send all these guys to learn a thing or two about running a company from Verizon. 

Disappointing and simply aggravating. TMobile is just 

Could you possibly try and give an example, maybe even just one, as to why you feel this way? Personally I can't agree with anything you've said as TMOBILE is hands down the best yet. Atleast as of now anyway. After years of experience with Verizon, I can definitely confirm amd say that they are of a much lesser value, service and company in a whole. Wouldn't go back to Verizon if my life depended on it. TMOBILE is hands down the best!!!! Customer service is highly responsive and extremely attentive and patient. They've gone above and beyond to help and I've never experienced the level of care they've been providing.