mms not sending

• 12 November 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

I can't send pictures messages can someone help me pls 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

What device are you using?  What Messaging app are you using?  Are your APN Settings correct?  If you are using Android/Google Messages or another Messaging app with RCS.  Have you tried disabling RCS to see if that resolves the issue?

Badge

Google pixel 7 I did disabled RCS but the problem still happening. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Are the images too large to send?  There was a bug in a few of the betas that kept popping up that the file had to be less than 1.05MB.  It was only when you used the picture button and not using the + sign.  I don't know if that issue ever made it into a final build as I only have the latest beta builds.  You could also try a different text app, like Textra, to see if the issue happens with their app as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

im assuming you have data turned on?

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

RCS messages use data but go through Google's or who ever the RCS provider is servers.  I have been using RCS a lot over the past month and the only issues I ever noticed, were specific to the Google Messages app.  Some of those issues still exist as well.  Have you tried sending in some feedback to the app provider?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

same. pretty much all my devices have had GM on them. prior to that i stuck with Handcent. no issues on my end. but this might still be that Jibe/Not Jibe deal.