my refund

• 16 January 2024
  • 6 replies

Badge

When should I be getting my refund of $54.15 I requested a refund like a week ago why is it taking soo long?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

usually it can take up to a billing cycle. and refund for what?

I’ve been fighting T-Mobile for a refund for $115. I’ve spoken to them every week to three times a week for lousy $115. The money was taken my account without authorization. All I do is get the runaround. T-Mobile is the worst provider you can have her cell phone Provider I had Sprint prior to T-Mobile taking over Sprint was great. T-Mobile is lousy they don’t give you extensions they take money out of your account without authorize and that’s what I am fighting for an unauthorized charge and I still have not received my refund …

stay  awy from T-Mobile run run run as fast as you can get away from them. They are a rip off artist after 18 years of being with them /Sprint T-Mobile

. They won’t even give you an 2dy extensions?

T-Mobile  took money out of my account that wasn’t even due until the following month like I said, get rid of them run run don’t look back they’re the worst  Cell phone company ever I am canceling my services with them they just do not care what you have to say. They’ll tell you what you want to hear and they’ll do the opposite go far away get away from them drop them cancel them do whatever you can to stay from T-Mobile 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi there @DeshaunDG checking in to see if you got your refund already. I am also curious what the refund was for because that can determine how long the refund would take. 

Hey @Kim2368 It sounds like you are having a rough go with T-Mobile. Money can be a stressful topic, but this is not at all the experience we want anyone to have. I am curious if the $115 was an additional charge that was added to your bill and taken with the rest of your bill payment or was there just a random $115 payment taken out for some reason. You talk about wanting to get an extension which we offer in the form of payment arrangements. If you set up a payment arrangement, it cancels the autopay so if you have that enabled, the autopay payment would not process. (As long as the payment arrangement is set up prior to 2 days before your due date.) Since I don’t have access to account details, I can only make an educated guess about your situation. I am trying to provide some helpful information, but if I am on the wrong path, please share a little more detail about what exactly is going on for you and I would be happy to help any way that I can. 

Badge

This deshaun Gary I never received my refund I paid my phone bill in advance but I ended up up canceling my account 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Thank you @DeshaunDG for more details about your situation.

Refunds on cancelled accounts are a little different. When an account is cancelled, it is usually done at the end of the bill cycle unless the phone number is transferred to another carrier. A final bill is generated that will show any final charges and the final balance. You can request a refund back to the original payment method 30 days after the date of cancellation or the system will mail your refund to the billing address on file about 45 days after the cancellation date. If you decide to request the refund to the original payment method, that process usually takes about 3 days after the request is submitted. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This deshaun Gary I never received my refund I paid my phone bill in advance but I ended up up canceling my account 

What type of account?