Question

photos and camera issue

• 25 July 2021
  • 8 replies

Badge

I am having the same problem on my REVVL V+5G and my photo quality is very bad and that whenever i try to send a photo it says file resize will be counted against the user data bucket. Anyone have the same problem and how do we fix it?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

mark your last post there as the answer in case anyone else runs into this..when you do a search it’ll pop that up for them as the answer.

I finally was able to chat with TMobile.  They had me reset the camera settings and then toggle the Self-timer Image to “photo is taken in the opposite direction from the preview”.   That worked.   Thanks again for all you efforts. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

you might also bump over to their forums and see if there are any like complaints and if anyone has mentioned a fix or work around..with something physical like that it would land on the manufacturer to figure out a fix and then fire it out to everyone.

Thanks for responding but that didn’t help.   It was fine until about a month ago.  Not sure if an update did this or something I may have done.  I do appreciate your time and assistance. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

you might want to clear the camera app cache/data… this would be a first for hearing about a smart phone reversing the pics its taking.

My camera reverses the photo image.  Is there a setting on the Revvl 5 to adjust this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

there should be an option within your camera to control how it saves the pics size wise. might even check its settings to see what all options it has or does not have in there.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

It is a very value-centric device.  Expecting a great camera experience really isn’t something I would personal expect from one of the most budget devices available.  MMS messages count towards data.  That is just how MMS work.  You are sending data along with that SMS, which is why it counts towards your data.  If you have an unlimited data plan, you don’t need to worry about how much data an MMS can potentially use.  Fine size restrictions have always been a part of the MMS protocol.  To send photos, compression can be required, whether it’s a device limitation or a network limitation, there is a hard limit on the file size that can be sent over MMS.