Question

Stop sign-on screen ads

• 13 January 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

starting yesterday, every time my phone lock screen comes up, I am receiving unwanted ads for one of Samsung’s causes.  How do I stop this?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

It seems to only be on the spellsbee app which I have deleted many times. It must be within that app. Any suggestions?

Use an ad blocking app that VPN's your device to block ads.  Blokada is quite popular.

It seems to only be on the spellsbee app which I have deleted many times. It must be within that app. Any suggestions?

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Everytime I go to spellsbee.com, many unwanted, intrusive ads pop up and block the game. Started about a week ago

That has nothing to do with T-Mobile.  T-Mobile does not inject ads into websites.

Everytime I go to spellsbee.com, many unwanted, intrusive ads pop up and block the game. Started about a week ago

I don’t know if these are Samsung causes or T-Mobile’s but they just showed up and I want to get rid of them too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Have you installed any apps recently that might be responsible for the ads?  There are a lot of shady apps that do a lot more than they say, including pushing ads to your home screen and lock screen.