Sticky Blog

The moto g power 5G - 2024 is coming to T-Mobile on 5/14!

• 7 May 2024
  • 4 replies
The moto g power 5G - 2024 is coming to T-Mobile on 5/14!
Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Motorola equipped their new phone with an unshakable camera featuring Optical Image Stabilization to help capture sharper low-light photos. The sharp, fluid display and multidimensional stereo make this a great entertainment device.

Top all that off with a Midnight Blue body built with a soft, fingerprint-resistant back cover and you have a great combination of fashion and function.

Key Features

• 6.7” FHD+ 120Hz display
  • 50MP back camera
  • 8MP Front camera
  • 5,000 mAh 5G friendly battery

The Moto G Power 5G - 2024 will be available nationwide May 14th.

Check out all the device details and tutorials on the Support page.

Have questions or comments about the new moto g power 5G - 2024? Share them with us below so we can try and get you answers.

5G coverage not available in some areas. Some uses may require certain plan or feature; see T-Mobile.com.

4 replies

Wow this is very nice photograph i like it. 

Hello,

What a fabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much.

I would hold off on this phone, I traded in my 4 year old lg-V60 for this which was pretty close spec and size wise, but i am have constant issues with the the screen touch not being responsive and web browsing pages get jumbled like they are not loading properly. I did not have any of these issue with my older phone.

I may have to return this and get my old phone back.

Motorola's new phone combines a 6.7” FHD+ 120Hz display and a 50MP back camera with Optical Image Stabilization for sharp low-light photos. The 5,000 mAh battery supports 5G, and the Midnight Blue, fingerprint-resistant design adds a stylish touch. A superb blend of performance and aesthetics!