where can i compliment an employee

• 8 April 2022
  • 9 replies

Badge

March 30, I went into a Tmobile store to add my daughter in law to my account.  She was currently a Sprint customer.. well, I thought it would be a quick 20-30 mins in and out.  NOPE 2 hours later we walked out of the store frustrated and w/o accomplishing anything! We had to call customer care, absolutely waste of time. Language barrier, not understanding what we were talking about, etc. But we did find Alishya... omg, she was an absolute SAINT.  she was helping me and another customer and talking to customer care when they were not doing or understanding what I was trying to do.   I can NOT say enough about this young woman.  Alishya is awesome! I'm still very frustrated because customer care messed up everything, charged me $30 for a SIM card and postdated my order for April 8.  I wanted to walk out of Tmobile on March 30 with a new phone and a new line but I didn't.  

9 replies

I visited the the Warminster, PA location on Street Road yesterday morning.   I wasn’t able to charge my phone and had less than 10% screen time left. I walked into the T-Mobile store and was greeted with a big smile and a greeting then how May I help you?   This red headed young man listened to my problem and immediately helped me.  I left a very happy customer!!!   The name of this young man is Dominic.   I’m very grateful for his  kindness and knowledge.  

After about 40 years with Verizon wireless, I made the switch to T Mobile.  I was sitting in front of the T Mobile store at the Pearlridge Center in Honolulu when I noticed an ad scrolling in the window. 

Since Verizon took my unlimited data plan away when I purchased a new phone a few years ago and started charging a higher rate, I figured it was time to change carrier. 

I walked in and met with Shelly Sugihara.  She greeted me with such a friendly disposition that I was sure I was going to get a new phone.  I knew what phone I wanted and she made it such a smooth transition over from Verizon.  Her knowledge of T Mobile’s products and services was so impressive.  Everything went way better than Verizon.  Shelly is surely an asset to you company.  

Shelly, thank you very much for your help.  You’re terrific!

Dennis Agena

I just wanted to compliment Michael AKA “Mike”, my T-Mobile professional from Oklahoma City! I called today to clarify some charges on my bill. He was so polite, thoughtful, and found the exact answers I needed without delay and explained it in a very understandable manner and how I can correct my usage in the future. I’ve never talked to Mike or met him previously, but his personality made me feel like we’ve been buddies for years. I felt like I was calling up a friend who works for T-Mobile. Mike is a perfect example of what customer service is, he was not quick to get off the line and he made the conversation personable. Great job, Mike. T-Mobile is lucky to have you and I know you will surpass any and all expectations! 

I had to visit the T Mobile store in Spanish Fort, AL the other day to have info transferred to my new device. A very helpful young man, Nate, approached me for assistance.  I hope corporate recognizes this young man.  

I want to make T- mobile aware that Anthony Lewis is an exceptional care support employee! He absolutely went out of his way for me with a international issue. He made right my buyers remorse debt with 24 hours. Thank you for helping me afford my bill, but most of all. Thank you for listening to my surcomstance and understanding how I felt. I truly appreciate him. 

I have been a T Mobile customer for over 10 years, and I will not let this day go by without sharing with you all about the blessed professional experience I had in one of your stores. About a couple of days ago I went into your Mesa, AZ, store located at 1940 W Baseline Rd. Katie Atwood, a mobile expert, greeted me. First, let me tell you who I am. My name is Bishop Horace “Ace” Carter, and I am the SW Regional of Faith, Hope, and Love International Ministries.. I am also a decorated retired Army veteran. I am also the VP of the Arizona West Valley NAACP. 

The service I received from Mrs. Katie Atwood was truly amazing. She made me feel good about being a T-Mobile Family man 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I have been a T Mobile customer for over 10 years, and I will not let this day go by without sharing with you all about the blessed professional experience I had in one of your stores. About a couple of days ago I went into your Mesa, AZ, store located at 1940 W Baseline Rd. Katie Atwood, a mobile expert, greeted me. First, let me tell you who I am. My name is Bishop Horace “Ace” Carter, and I am the SW Regional of Faith, Hope, and Love International Ministries.. I am also a decorated retired Army veteran. I am also the VP of the Arizona West Valley NAACP. 

The service I received from Mrs. Katie Atwood was truly amazing. She made me feel good about being a T-Mobile Family man 

It's good to know. I don't go to a Tmobile store much but this one isn't to far from where I live.

I would like to give an at a boy to xavier.viera at store #8725. There was an issue on my phone no one in the store could fix. After receiving new phone instead of helping me an employee handed it to me an said have fun. Leaving me with a empty phone. I went back after the problem returned on new phone Xavier worked on it and fixed the problem. I think he is a wonderful addition to that store since the other employee was of no use to me.

On March 1, 2024 I called in to change debit card number as I had lost existing card.     This is needed  to take car of the automatic withdrawal.

After repeated demands to talk to supervisor, i was transferred to SUFIAM.

SUFIAM WAS PROFESSIONAL, COURTEOUS, PLEASANT, SMART AND SOLVED THE PROBLEM “BANG” IMMEDIATELY..

HE ALSO GAVE ME THE PHONE NUMBER OF THE INTERNET ACCOUNT FOR MY AREA.

{I ALSO GAVE HIM THE BEHAVIOR OF THE AGENT I HAD TALKED TO}.

THANK YOU SUFIAM:!!!!!!!