Question

Calling Customer service issues long wait time exceeding 2 +

• 20 January 2024
  • 9 replies

Badge

anyone in our T mobile family experiences these issues 

9 replies

Badge

Yes, that is why I came here. I am a new customer with an issue and if this is the normal, I am out of Tmobile. 

Badge

I am sorry Eric my advisement is to read all T Mobile Family Members comments and make an informed choices. 

Also become an Informed consumer by reading and reviewing all items before making a decision.

Also reading these underwriting at the below before confirming anything.  

This is an example of what you might see on T Mobile site during processing of Sale.  

Limited-time offer; subject to change. Taxes and fees additional. General Terms: At participating locations. Credit approval, deposit, qualifying service, and $25 SIM Starter Kit may be required. Equipment Installment Plan: Availability and amount of EIP financing subject to credit approval. IF YOU CANCEL WIRELESS SERVICE, REMAINING BALANCE ON DEVICE BECOMES DUE. Down payment and unfinanced portion required at purchase. Balance paid in monthly installments. Must remain on qualifying service in good standing for duration of EIP agreement. Taxes and late/non-payment fees may apply. Participating locations only. Example(s) shown reflects down payment and monthly payments of our most creditworthy customers; amounts for others will vary. Pricing applicable to single device purchase. Device and screen images simulated. Coverage not available in some areas.

Provider information. Property insurance (for loss and theft coverage) is underwritten by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida in all states except New York. The Service Contract Obligor is Federal Warranty Service Corporation in all states, except in CA — Sureway, Inc.; in FL — United Service Protection, Inc.; in OK — Assurant Service Protection, Inc. These companies operate under the trade name Assurant.

Badge

You have an over two hour call wait and your response is “I should’ve read thousands of posts before I signed up and make an informed choice.”

LOL… Well thanks that tells me what this company thinks about it’s customers. 

Badge

Maybe posting your issue on this site community board, it can be suggested for resolutions. 

I tried to post two items as my first amendment right and it wasn't bad, it was sharing my experiences and process which today still isn't posted.

My family members are going to post it on another platform, so my fellow members can see and comments fairly without violating my first amendment right of freedom of self expression and speak.  

It was based of my experiences and conditions to my current concerns with our Carrier. 

This is a third party platform  hosted by T Mobile  and Gain.

Badge

You have an over two hour call wait and your response is “I should’ve read thousands of posts before I signed up and make an informed choice.”

No that is one item to review for me to make a better informed choices when selection of carrier. 

LOL… Well thanks that tells me what this company thinks about it’s customers. 

No not at all Eric.

I am saying make what informed choices you feel will fix your issues. I suggest you post your issue here maybe someone here can guide you to fix your issue. 

I for self am still in unresolved issues with the Carrier. 

Badge

I am not the only T Mobile Family Member with this issue of long hold times exceeding 2 hours. 

If you cannot find it here go to other social medias platforms there you see for your self of unresolved items regarding T Mobile. 

At no time do I want you to just base anyone posting here as your final determination of staying or leaving an carrier or company. 

You have to do what's best for you. remember “Freedom of Choice” 

Badge

Eric again if you want you can post your issue here on the community board to see a resolution for our fellow T Mobile Family Members to aid you to resolve your issues. 

My family is posting my items on other platforms as well to see what my fellow peers are thinking and feeling with their concerns. 

It’s funny once you upgraded me the wait times are 2-3 hours - I haven’t even reached anyone yet because I can’t wait that long and I have a life. But before I upgraded you guys picked up instantly. Shady as fooook! Class action lawsuit anyone ?

Currently trying to call customer service have been on hold for an hour and 51 minutes. Have yet to speak to anyone.