Solved

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT>>>PHONE OR CHAT!!!!!!!

• 24 October 2023
  • 8 replies

Badge

I would like to know, why T-mobile no longer has Customer Service phone support any longer, nor do you have chat support. It might be time to find another carrier.

icon

Best answer by gramps28 24 October 2023, 06:20

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Must be a very recent change, because I had a conversation with a phone rep a little over a month ago to change my plan and back date it to get a iPhone 15 deal. Was very quick and efficient.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Chat support can be found by signing into your MyTmobile account.

Badge

Hello Pedro_sanchez, yes this situation just started recently. When I called in the past, if customer service was busy, you had the option to get a call back, or remain on the line, that option is no longer there. I have let my phone stay connected for two hours, and no one ever answered. Don’t know what the problem is, but Once I get the phones paid off, it’s time to find another carrier. Can’t do business with a company that has no customer service support.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Unfortunately the Tmobile support got flooded with phone calls from the forced migration of grandfathered plans last week that only affected 1% of plans.

A poster reported that Tmobile support was getting over 9,000 calls about forced migration causing issues with the system.

I switched from Verizon to Tmobile yesterday. I’m supposed to get a $200/per line credit specifically because I switched from Verizon. No one at TMobile seems to know how to make this happen. They keep switching me to the “Rebate Team” which is a phone number that never answers. Actually has a message that the call can’t be answered. I also have a question about the plan I thought I signed up for and the one that I got. No way to get in touch with these people.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I switched from Verizon to Tmobile yesterday. I’m supposed to get a $200/per line credit specifically because I switched from Verizon. No one at TMobile seems to know how to make this happen. They keep switching me to the “Rebate Team” which is a phone number that never answers. Actually has a message that the call can’t be answered. I also have a question about the plan I thought I signed up for and the one that I got. No way to get in touch with these people.

contact them through either Facebook or Twitter..this starts you with tier 2 support over the call in tier 1 support agents.

If you report them to the BBB online, corporate will contact you and help

Badge

I called T Mobile customer service today with a billing question. Within minutes, I was connected with a young man in Oklahoma City. He answered my questions cheerfully and efficiently. 
I think the problem is with you.