Solved

Phone number not showing up on Usage details

• 21 June 2023
  • 13 replies

Badge

I was in contact with someone who I’ve messaged on several occasions. However, the text messages do not show up on Usage details, but our phone call did. Why is this happening?

icon

Best answer by fireguy_6364 21 June 2023, 16:24

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Were the sms done in the stock app and not a 3rd party like WhatsApp?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

because youre using imessage.. if it was an apple to apple text then odds are it was an imessage and those dont get sent the same as texts.

Badge

because youre using imessage.. if it was an apple to apple text then odds are it was an imessage and those dont get sent the same as texts.

It is Apple-Apple. What I am referring to is on my usage details not my phone. The number appears as an incoming phone call, but no incoming message appears in the details when a few came in moments after the call. I don’t mean why doesn’t it show up on my actual phone. I’m talking about my usage data from my account. A number that’s had several hundred incoming/outgoing messages should appear on that list like all my other ones do. Does that make sense?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

by messages you mean texts correct?

Userlevel 3
Badge

I'm having the same issue with one of my lines.  But mine shows texts between us but it's missing multiple days of phone calls. Now, it's not updating either. I'm getting really fed up with these constant issues with usage details

Same issue with the data usage. All the phone numbers stopped showing up on my text usage report for just one line. 
Any idea why this would happen? 
thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Same issue with the data usage. All the phone numbers stopped showing up on my text usage report for just one line. 
Any idea why this would happen? 
thanks

are they apple to apple phone texts?

They are and others were androids however these were all showing up prior then suddenly stopped.

They are and others were androids however these were all showing up prior then suddenly stopped.

Why are phone numbers for texts listed as just 4 or 5 numbers instead of actual phone numbers on usage account?

I am having the same issues. 

Having the same problem and if you have an Iphone like I do I came to the conclusion where Apple does some pretty weird high tech stuff with their phones, simple solution was to toggle Off IMessages!

I’m having the same problem. I was with someone for short period early 2023 and none of the text or calls are showing on records. 100s of text sent and nothing then showing. 
last I spoke with them was in October and nothing shows up in my phone records then either. I spent an hour on the phone with tmobile looking for the records and no one can help.