Question

t mobile app on phone not workimg properly

• 23 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge
  • First activity
  • 0 replies

I am is some kind of circle in hell on my phone. The T-Mobile app says welcome, with my name then I press on the phone and it tells me to sign in. I sign in but the app is not working. Tried restarting the phone but still have the same issues with the app. 
No problm with my iPad getting to the server, just the phone. iPhone 15 pro, updated yesterday to most current operating system

1 reply

I am is some kind of circle in hell on my phone. The T-Mobile app says welcome, with my name then I press on the phone and it tells me to sign in. I sign in but the app is not working. Tried restarting the phone but still have the same issues with the app. 
No problm with my iPad getting to the server, just the phone. iPhone 15 pro, updated yesterday to most current operating system  HealthInsuranceMarket

Hello,

It sounds like you’re experiencing a frustrating issue with the T-Mobile app on your iPhone 15 Pro. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the problem:

Close and Reopen the App: Double-click the Home button and swipe up on the T-Mobile app to close it. Then, try reopening it.

Update the App: Check the App Store for any updates for the T-Mobile app and install them.

Uninstall and Reinstall the App: Sometimes, uninstalling and then reinstalling the app can resolve unexpected issues.

Reset Network Settings: Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings on your iPhone.

This will reset Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before.

Contact T-Mobile Support: If none of the above steps work, reaching out to T-Mobile’s customer support may provide additional solutions or information on ongoing issues.