Question

Experts give False Information

Badge

On the 18th I had a failed payment of 125.00 I called on the 20th at 12:12 am to speak to someone about the missed payment I explained that I was not able to make the payment at that time if I had any options because I did not want to receive the disconnection fee. After a 15 min call I was informed that I would have until the 22nd to make the payment and would not have my services interrupted. On the 21st my services were interrupted and charged a 60$ restoral fee. Called to make a complaint and provided all the call information so they can review the “monitored call for training” and was not able to get the fee reversed even after I was informed by the T mobile expert who made the guarantee.  After speaking to Daisy in customer service and the supervisor Cassandra I see that the guarantees are false and the guarantees do not mean anything. Very upset 4 year customer.  

2 replies

Badge

No it was a 15 min call. When I spoke to them today they were able to see that there was a call made in and the supervisor said she would review it to coach the T-Mobile expert. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

On the 18th I had a failed payment of 125.00 I called on the 20th at 12:12 am to speak to someone about the missed payment I explained that I was not able to make the payment at that time if I had any options because I did not want to receive the disconnection fee. After a 15 min call I was informed that I would have until the 22nd to make the payment and would not have my services interrupted. On the 21st my services were interrupted and charged a 60$ restoral fee. Called to make a complaint and provided all the call information so they can review the “monitored call for training” and was not able to get the fee reversed even after I was informed by the T mobile expert who made the guarantee.  After speaking to Daisy in customer service and the supervisor Cassandra I see that the guarantees are false and the guarantees do not mean anything. Very upset 4 year customer.  

Did you get anything in writing about the agreement?  Even a screenshot?