Over Billing

• 26 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

T-Mobile has not been honoring the Ultimate Freedom plan that I have.  I have 4 Voice lines and they all should be included in the plan.  However T-Mobile is charging me $35-40 per 2 of the lines.  This is not on the plan and I have proof including T-Mobile screenshots that indicate that all of my Voice lines are included in the plan.  Why am I being charged?  I see a Class ACTION LAWSUIT coming.  

Also T-Mobile does not provide information regarding Legacy Discount expirations.  I was a SPRINT custom for 20+ years and evidently I have Legacy Discounts.  However when those discounts expire (unbeknownst to me) I was charged additional fees but never informed of the removed legacy discounts.

gramps28 10 months ago

Try contacting Tmobile support using messenger on one of their social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter. They also are a higher tier of support.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Try contacting Tmobile support using messenger on one of their social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter. They also are a higher tier of support.

Badge

I was sold an Iphone 15 with free Netflix and AppleTV just for adding a phone line with the internet service I already had.  I was promised 110 per month the doing this and it was a forever deal.

I have to call EACH MONTH, speak to someone hard to understand, in India, to get them to give me the legacy discount.  They always promise to take care of “this one”, but they always have to go to a supervisor.  They do NOT fix the problem, but just give me a courtesy discount of $20.  This is NOT A PERMANENT SOLUTION…..

I don’t feel it is my problem to have to straighten this out every single month, and another huge inconvenience is having to turn off TMobile wifi when speaking on my Iphone 15, because it causes it to be garbled.  What is the deal with that????.