Question

Why did I get a text about an increase for the One plan?

• 23 May 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge

Why did I get a text about an increase for the One plan?

4 replies

This is illegal by T-Mobile we.all l have contracts with price locks I spoke to a representative today. She confirmed. I did have a price lock plan that they could not change the price until I changed it. I never changed the plan. Need to contact class action lawsuit, Hagens Berman They did the last class action lawsuit against T-Mobile for data breach . If enough people  file a complaint or request the class action lawsuit There should be a class action lawsuit. Our contracts are illegally binding and this is illegal. We all have contracts. We all have voice recordings of the contracts. T mobile is doing this illegally.

I have the senior plan two lines for $70 Which has price locked guaranteed until I changed the plan? I never changed my plan if you have not changed your plan. And they are charging you extra money. You need to contact class action lawsuit. I recommend Hagen Bergman I know they did a class action against t mobile in won. If everybody Contacts this law firm. I'm sure we can get a class action going and fight for what's right. We have contracts and they are legally binding. And they all been voice recorded, so get on that phone or go ahead and contact the attorneys HAGENS BERMAN If they can't do it, I'm sure they will find Somebody who will. Wehave to fight, don't just take this. You have contracts.

Never believe to anyone including T-Mobile. The promise is broken so that T-Mobile can get money to pay for the new acquired the U.S. Cellular for $4.4 billion

Userlevel 2
Badge

I’m still not fully convinced they can do this even if they are ok with the  reputational damage that comes with it. My clear memory of signing up for the One plan in 2018 was that it could never change, that “T-Mobile was signing on the dotted line” and all this weasel-wording about just paying your last month if they break the promise must have come way later and shouldn’t be enforceable for those older plans. The original un-contract language even says, in part,

CAN T-MOBILE CHANGE OR TERMINATE MY SERVICES OR THIS AGREEMENT?

Yes. Except as described below for Rate Plans with the price-lock guarantee (including the "Un-Contract Promise"),

If you are on a price-lock guaranteed Rate Plan, we will not increase your monthly recurring Service charge (“Recurring Charge”) for the period that applies to your Rate Plan, or, if no specific period applies, for as long as you continuously remain a customer in good standing on a qualifying Rate Plan.

Which appears to bind T-Mobile to the original terms.