Deals, Deals, and More Deals

• 5 December 2022
  • 1 reply
Deals, Deals, and More Deals
Userlevel 7
Badge +13

The best part of the holiday season is the sales! Whether it be shopping for others or treating yourself, it is never a bad thing to save a little money on your purchases. T-Mobile started a whole slew of savings on November 17th and didn’t stop there. New promotions are starting all the time, but they don’t last forever.

Our Newsroom articles gave a pretty good list of what offers started for Black Friday so check those out.

Holiday Deals at T‑Mobile: iPhone 14 Pro On Us, Half Off Apple Watch SE (2nd Gen) with Apple TV+ Included ‑ T‑Mobile Newsroom (t-mobile.com)

It’s No Powerball Jackpot… But T‑Mobile’s Holiday Offers Could Save up to $1000 ‑ T‑Mobile Newsroom (t-mobile.com)

We won’t stop there so keep an eye on the T-Mobile website to see if the device you want goes on sale. I personally will be keeping an eye on the tablet deals. I gave my tablet to my son because he has been so great with it and now I have my eye on some of the higher tech options that are available now.

What are you shopping for this holiday season?

1 reply

These holiday season sale that is going on right now is ok! I do wish however that they had more holiday season sales going on.