ViX Premium

• 20 July 2022
  • 4 replies
ViX Premium
Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I don’t know about you, but I have completely gotten rid of regular cable service and switched over to streaming services almost exclusively. (I say almost because who doesn’t love going to a movie theater once in a while?) With all of the streaming services available, there is a way to watch just about anything nowadays. I love that T-Mobile partners with so many of the streaming companies and guess what! Another one is coming to our lineup!

ViX Premium is a streaming service that offers over 10,000 hours of Spanish-speaking content including news, sports, and original series, along with so much more. I'm looking to learn Spanish and I want to sign up because I've been told that watching Spanish TV is a great first step to getting used to the language. PLUS starting August 11th T-Mobile is offering a ViX Premium ON US deal, so if I have the right plan why not get it for free and try it out?

Limited-time offer; subject to change. Register for code and then redeem within 30 days. Qualifying service and new ViX Premium account required. Max 1 code/account. Univision Terms of Use and Privacy Policy apply.

Lee esta publicación en español (ViX Premium | T-Mobile Community)

4 replies

I am having problems redeeming code. I followed the steps but when I try to go to rebsite to redeem code, link  appears to be broken.

Hi, I am passing from the same situation after code why does break the link.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey friends, Just to confirm, you are able to go through the steps on our promotions page, but when it links you to Vix, it says that they link is broken?

• Visit https://promotions.t-mobile.com/VIX 
  • Read the terms and conditions and continue.
  • Fill in your personal details and continue.
  • Once on the Thanks page, click Redeem your ViX+
  • After successful submission, you will be redirected to ViX+ to redeem the offer and sign up directly via ViX+.

Absolutely impossible to redeem ViX Premium. Instructions above do not work. Link goes to a blank black screen. Won’t recognize my password. T-Mobile customer service agents have absolutely no idea. A total disaster.