3/10

• 7 December 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

Hello t-mobile about the WiFi it isn’t as good as the ad makes it seem it can’t really do much with devices connected even if it’s 3 devices it’s still a major problem constant lags up and down WiFi it is a nuisance and I do not appreciate paying as much as I do for my WiFi and phone services to be mediocre.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

helps if you post in an area more dedicated to the problem you are having. hard to get assistance if they think youre talking about a phone and not home net.

https://community.t-mobile.com/troubleshooting-38

Badge

Hey fire guy I was talking about both home internet and mobile. Even if I was to have my bills already paid it’s still laggy and keeps getting interrupted I have an iphone 14 so I know that my phone isn’t the issue and I recently got the home internet and from day 1 it was giving me issues so idk what to do.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

are the phone issues related to being connected to TMOs wifi or regular mobile data? the peeps over in the area of the link will have a lot of things to try on your end to remedy at least the home net stuff.

Badge

Both 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

interesting. i know i have came across a few iphone14 network issues posted in here but almost positive they were SOS issues which was something Apple needed to figure out.

how long has this been ongoing? if im remembering right the signal for home net isnt the same as the mobile phone net signal. wonder if they have tower upgrades going on around your area?

does the phones signal improve in certain areas or does it just stay bad?