Horrible Cell Service and equally bad customer service.

• 9 November 2023
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

T Mobile is quite possilbe the worse cell phone carrier.  Even worse than Metro and Sprint

10 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

T Mobile is quite possilbe the worse cell phone carrier.  Even worse than Metro and Sprint

I have been with T-Mobile for over 5 years and have never experienced any issues until they MERGED with Sprint. I had been with Sprint for awhile in the past and it was TERRIBLE, I rarely got any service in my area or any other area for that matter. That was why I went over to T-Mobile in the first place. Plus I was able to have unlimited Data while I was in Europe to visit family when I switched over to T-Mobile. What really sucks now is the price of the plans now. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I don't have any issues.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

to lazy to switch over to mobile to post my results sooooo….

408 download

24.5 upload

28ms ping

Userlevel 1
Badge

T mobile is definitely the worst.  They sign you up assuring you that you have coverage and then oh sorry your service is bad…...but we won’t let you out of your contract even though we verify that you have mediocre service.  This company is crooked.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

That's why you should always use the remorse period if the service is bad or do the test drive.

https://www.droid-life.com/2022/09/02/t-mobile-now-lets-you-test-drive-its-network-for-3-months-directly-from-app/

Userlevel 1
Badge

Gramps28

Great advice if TMOBILE honored it.  I started reporting the issues within the first week of service.  They refused to do anything.  After several months they provided a Cell Spot which did nothing.  They then replaced my iphone claiming the issue was the phone.  TMOBILE is unethical.  I am going to investigate how to start a class action lawsuit against this company as it is clear they lie to get contracts.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I had the same issue with Sprint before I got Tmobile.

I walked out of the Sprint store and service stopped. Luckily there wasn't hot spot service to be suckered in and I was able to leave with no penalties.

Gramps28

Great advice if TMOBILE honored it.  I started reporting the issues within the first week of service.  They refused to do anything.  After several months they provided a Cell Spot which did nothing.  They then replaced my iphone claiming the issue was the phone.  TMOBILE is unethical.  I am going to investigate how to start a class action lawsuit against this company as it is clear they lie to get contracts.

They got me roo in October 2023, literally tried to jump me in the store when I was demanding to pay my phone off and unlock it. Small town and I have a big mouth.

Just received my phone and I am having technical difficulties already. I told CS to cancel our agreement, however it seems as though their phones lack an ear piece.

Very disappointed,

F.O.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Id recommend going through either Social Media or BBB (typically similar group) to escalate issues.  611 or TMobile app messaging ends up bringing you to generic customer care, which is probably where you have already been to.