Question

misleading information by team members

Badge

i am a 22 yr customer of Sprint now TMobile.  I had an old plan that no longer exists.  I unfortunately was deceived into changing my plan and since then all I have done is call customer service and argue about things that were told wrong to me.

1.  I have the 5GPlus that supposedly covers all fees and taxes, well let me tell you that is deceiving.  You have to pay State Taxes
  2.  for the Netflix account you have to create a new Netflix account and you are only allowed 4 people to be on the account.  Again I was told I was going to get a credit of $8 monthly on my existing Netflix account
  3. you don’t get $8 credit on Netflix is $6.99
  4. I was told by the IT department that I am only allowed to have 4 people on my Netflix although I have 5 lines and I pay one extra for work
  5. The IT gentlemen proceed to tell me that anyone can use my account.  Well if you have netflix you know that you have to pay for each IP registered.  I have the premium package with Netflix so now I have to cancel my plan to get the one from TMOBILE

I am a long time customer and after this experience with TMOBILE I don’[t wish to stay with the company.  I already looked into Verizon and I might have to pay more but is the principel of being LIE to.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!