Solved

Texting Problems

Badge

Has anyone else having problems sending and receiving text messages?

icon

Best answer by ttocs 22 March 2023, 02:43

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi, so my co-workers are having the same problem as well. They send texts and nobody can receive texts that are sent out.

if they also have TMO then its pointing right at a network issue. mainly because yall are not on the same account..so that rules out account and phone since others are also seeing it that have zero to do with your account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

What type of phones? There's threads on here with sms issues between Android and Apple

Are you having trouble texting Apple users?

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

I had a problem sending text to some people, enabling the setting in “chat features” to auto send SMS/MMS fixed it for me.  Hope u get it resolved. There might be some useful info for you here.  There was for me.

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/plans-features/advanced-messaging

Badge

@DaveRobertson Thank You 

Badge

I've had trouble since last week when my android phone took the new update. It has something to do with encrypted code between two phones

. It's a PITA. It won't send then you have to tap on it and it'll give you a choice to send in SMS text.

Badge

@gramps28 I have a Android Phone

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi, so my co-workers are having the same problem as well. They send texts and nobody can receive texts that are sent out.

do you regain texting once you leave that area or does the problem follow you everywhere you go? if it does then its a network issue with whatever tower covers that area. if the problem follows you for more than say 5+ miles then its either a account issue or device issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

What type of phones? There's threads on here with sms issues between Android and Apple

Badge

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

none.

are there any other TMO phones around you? and if so are they seeing the same thing or no?