Solved

I want to unlock my phone

• 13 February 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

I want to unlock my mobile phone. I recharge $100 and have been using it for nearly a month. I will go abroad soon. I need to use the local network. Please unlock my mobile phone as soon as possible. Thank you

icon

Best answer by fireguy_6364 13 February 2023, 16:15

View original

6 replies

Badge

Hello, T-Mobile customer representatives, I have Apple Iphone 11 user, used for t-mobile phone is locked. I want to use an unlocked as Turkey. If you unlock my device, I would appreciate your sim …

BAYRAM SEZGIN Thanks.

Badge

ok

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Please delete your account information since this is a public forum and your account can get hijacked.

Once you meet the requirements with 14 day usage your phone will be unlocked.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Unlock eligibility for mobile devices on Prepaid plans

• At least  365 days  must have passed since the device was activated on the T Mobile network.
  • If the device was activated less than 365 days ago, then the   Prepaid account associated with the device must have had more than $100 in refills during that period for each line active on the account.  In   addition, more than 14 days must have passed since the device was purchased.
  • No more than 2 mobile device unlocks have been complete per line of service in the last 12 months.
  • T‑Mobile may request proof of purchase or additional information in its discretion and certain other exceptions may apply.

I need to unlock my phone, please?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I need to unlock my phone, please?

did you read the thread that explains how this happens and what all must be in place in order for it to happen?