Solved

I want to unlock my phone

• 13 February 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

I want to unlock my mobile phone. I recharge $100 and have been using it for nearly a month. I will go abroad soon. I need to use the local network. Please unlock my mobile phone as soon as possible. Thank you

icon

Best answer by fireguy_6364 13 February 2023, 16:15

View original

6 replies

Badge

ok

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Please delete your account information since this is a public forum and your account can get hijacked.

Once you meet the requirements with 14 day usage your phone will be unlocked.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Unlock eligibility for mobile devices on Prepaid plans

• At least  365 days  must have passed since the device was activated on the T Mobile network.
  • If the device was activated less than 365 days ago, then the   Prepaid account associated with the device must have had more than $100 in refills during that period for each line active on the account.  In   addition, more than 14 days must have passed since the device was purchased.
  • No more than 2 mobile device unlocks have been complete per line of service in the last 12 months.
  • T‑Mobile may request proof of purchase or additional information in its discretion and certain other exceptions may apply.

I need to unlock my phone, please?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I need to unlock my phone, please?

did you read the thread that explains how this happens and what all must be in place in order for it to happen?

Badge

Hello, T-Mobile customer representatives, I have Apple Iphone 11 user, used for t-mobile phone is locked. I want to use an unlocked as Turkey. If you unlock my device, I would appreciate your sim …

BAYRAM SEZGIN Thanks.