receiving a brand new phone in the mail with no service and I can't get my phone unlocked

• 25 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

So I got a T-Mobile device brand new in the mail and when I tried to connect it to use it service which I have no idea where the source is from or whereabouts of the phone at all the service has been used already and I can't get the phone unlocked when I really need a device help me unlock my phone

gramps28 1 year ago

You need to be a customer of Tmobile USA and meet the requirements in the link below to unlock the phone.

https://www.t-mobile.com/responsibility/consumer-info/policies/sim-unlock-policy

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

So I got a T-Mobile device brand new in the mail and when I tried to connect it to use it service which I have no idea where the source is from or whereabouts of the phone at all the service has been used already and I can't get the phone unlocked when I really need a device help me unlock my phone

If I’m reading this right. You are saying you randomly received a phone in the mail and you trying to use it or get it unlocked. Just being the cautious person I am I would not try to use it. But that's just me. The potential here could lead to catastrophic results. 1st off did you order this device or did it just show up on your door? 2nd you say the service has already been used. Was that by you or someone else? As far as getting it unlocked I really don't see that happening unless you can prove you are the owner of this phone.

Today Is The Tomorrow You Worried About Yesterday

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You need to be a customer of Tmobile USA and meet the requirements in the link below to unlock the phone.

https://www.t-mobile.com/responsibility/consumer-info/policies/sim-unlock-policy

Badge

Yea i ordered it and used to the service and now I'm going to claim I don't know who sent it and yet to get free service of some sorts... @Ric221 

@gramps28 damn alright thanks for the heads up gramps