Solved

Unlock code

• 15 December 2022
  • 16 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

When I go to the unlock page for my samsung s21 it says not eligible to be unlocked code 14.  Phone is paid for,.

icon

Best answer by gramps28 16 December 2022, 00:25

View original

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

https://www.t-mobile.com/responsibility/consumer-info/policies/sim-unlock-policy

specifically…

Unlock eligibility requirements

We unlock mobile devices that meet the following eligibility criteria free of charge.

Device eligibility is determined as follows:

• The device must be sold by T-Mobile.
  • The device must not be reported as lost, stolen or blocked.
  • The account associated with the device must be in good standing.
  • The device must also satisfy all the Postpaid or Prepaid unlocking requirements outlined below.

Unlock eligibility for mobile devices on Postpaid plans

• The device must have been active on the T‑Mobile network for at least 40 days on the requesting line.
  • If the device was financed or leased through T‑Mobile then all payments must be satisfied and the device must be paid in full.
  • If the device is associated with a canceled account, then the account balance must be zero.
  • T‑Mobile may request proof of purchase or additional information in its discretion and certain other exceptions may apply.

Unlock eligibility for mobile devices on Prepaid plans

• At least  365 days  must have passed since the device was activated on the T Mobile network.
  • If the device was activated less than 365 days ago, then the   Prepaid account associated with the device must have had more than $100 in refills during that period for each line active on the account.  In   addition, more than 14 days must have passed since the device was purchased.
  • No more than 2 mobile device unlocks have been complete per line of service in the last 12 months.
  • T‑Mobile may request proof of purchase or additional information in its discretion and certain other exceptions may apply.
Userlevel 7
Badge +14

When I go to the unlock page for my samsung s21 it says not eligible to be unlocked code 14.  Phone is paid for,.

Also if you meet the requirements Tmobile will send you a text letting you know it's unlocked

I received a text letting me know my Pixel 6 was unlocked after 40 days.

Como puedo desbloquear mi teléfono, cuando le pongo en desbloquear permanente me aparece una ventana que dice, error en código 6 (146) , que puedo hacer?

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

How did you submit for a permanent unlock?  Are you a T-Mobile USA customer?  If so, do you meet all of the T-Mobile SIM Unlock Policy requirements?  

SIM Unlock Policy | Unlock Your Mobile Wireless Device (t-mobile.com)

If you are not a T-Mobile customer and or do not meet all of the SIM Unlock Policy requirements.  T-Mobile will not SIM unlock your device.  If you are a T-Mobile customer and meet all of the  SIM Unlock Policy requirements.  Then you need to contact T-Mobile at 611 or reach out to T-Mobile on Facebook or Twitter, confirm your account and eligibility, and request the SIM unlock.  

Mon telephone me demande un code de deverrouillage reseau,  je suis allée dans le paramettre mais cela ne resoudre pas

C'est un telephone Samsung Galaxy A12 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Are you using the Tmobile USA network and is it a Tmobile USA branded phone?

Son operateur est MetroPCs T-mobile

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Even though T-Mobile owns Metro you need to contact Metro to fix this issue.

Even though T-Mobile owns Metro you need to contact Metro to fix this issue.

Merci 🙏

I'd ordered my S23 Ultra 512GB. Once I got it in the mail. I'd paid it off. Why the 40 days wait after I'd paid it all in full? Shouldn't I have all rights to my phone since it's all paid off?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

It's to make sure that you stay with Tmobile. With it being an Android you can get a temporary unlock for 30 days.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I'd ordered my S23 Ultra 512GB. Once I got it in the mail. I'd paid it off. Why the 40 days wait after I'd paid it all in full? Shouldn't I have all rights to my phone since it's all paid off?

pretty much the same no matter which carrier you go with. some you must do more than 40 days before you can request the unlock..

Hello When I go to the unlock page for my samsung s22 it says not eligible to be unlocked code 8 , 9.

Any solutions?

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hello When I go to the unlock page for my samsung s22 it says not eligible to be unlocked code 8 , 9.

Any solutions?

That sounds like it is due to the device still being on an EIP.  The device must be comoletely oaid iff before being eligible for a permanent SIM unlock.  

https://www.t-mobile.com/responsibility/consumer-info/policies/sim-unlock-policy

You can reach out to the T-Force Team though through Facebook or Twitter to see if an exception can be made as long as you meet all of the other SIM Unlock Policy requirements.  

Hello when I go to the unlock page for my Samsung s21 it says not eligible to be unlocked code 19 any solution?