Solved

Unlock the mobile phone

Badge

I have been buying my mobile phone for three years. I want to unlock it. The sales representative said that I would recharge $100 to the prepaid card. After I recharged, the mobile phone was still not unlocked. My mobile phone's imei351330880134560Account number 5627274351, please help me unlock it. Thank you.

icon

Best answer by syaoran 31 May 2024, 11:33

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I have been buying my mobile phone for three years. I want to unlock it. The sales representative said that I would recharge $100 to the prepaid card. After I recharged, the mobile phone was still not unlocked. My mobile phone's imei351330880134560Account number 5627274351, please help me unlock it. Thank you.

Your account and device need to meet all of the SIM Unlock Policy requirements before your device is eligible to be SIM unlocked.  If you meet all of those requirements listed at the link, then you need to contact T-Mobile to request the SIM unlock.  

https://www.t-mobile.com/responsibility/consumer-info/policies/sim-unlock-policy

You can contact T-Mobile by calling 611 from your T-Mobile line or by sending T-Mobile a DM on Facebook or Twitter.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Even after the $100 in recharge you need to wait 14-17 days before it's unlocked.

Badge

The customer service said that it would be unlocked in three days. After three days of waiting, it was still not unlocked.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

The customer service said that it would be unlocked in three days. After three days of waiting, it was still not unlocked.

Customer service was wrong about the time frame. It's been posted on here multiple times.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

If it is an iPhone.  It might take 3 weeks or more.  This is because T-Mobile has to send the request to Apple and then it is up to Apple to complete it.