OMADM sprint

• 14 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

How can I unlink sprint from my device? In short, I bought this device from someone and he told me that after 50 days, the system will automatically open some new network operator mode, and now everything is fine, but the annoying thing is the OMADM system So I need to remove the sprint files I'm tired of the LTE network content as if it's 2G I am now in the Middle East using a local SIM card. All that is required is that I need to cancel everything related to sprint because I simply do not need it here, and every time OMADM programs appear to me in content (Registering the device with the network) Then at the end of it gives me this error (Connection Error (6601)) I can not contact technical support does not support this area

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Only the original owner can unlock it if they met the requirements.

Sounds like you were sold a phone that was temporily sim unlocked and it locked itself.

Having the same issue, this is a tablet i had in my line with sprint sim i paid it off and then stopped using even before they transferred over to tmobile it gave me thks error i dont need it so i ignored it, but now that i need it i tried everything i can find on the web & nothing helps even a tmobile sim doesnt make it change & i cant disable it or force stop it forever

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Having the same issue, this is a tablet i had in my line with sprint sim i paid it off and then stopped using even before they transferred over to tmobile it gave me thks error i dont need it so i ignored it, but now that i need it i tried everything i can find on the web & nothing helps even a tmobile sim doesnt make it change & i cant disable it or force stop it forever

You need to contact Tmobile support to see if they can help.