Solved

Certain texts not coming through DIGITS app?

• 6 January 2020
  • 4 replies

If some website is trying to verify a cell number, those texts don't happen?

No trouble receiving actual texts. I've just noticed that identity confirmation texts do not come through.

Is this a known issue? Any fixes?

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 7 January 2020, 23:46

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Badge

So frustrating. This is half the reason I liked the idea of the DIGITS app on my home computer.  Otherwise dual-factor logins require me to get my phone, wait for it to boot up, and then wait until text messages start coming in.  This is generally a 10-minute pain in the butt that the DIGITS app was supposed to fix.

What sense does it make to have a proxy to provide to a company to avoid them selling your data if short number text are blocked? 

is there any way to change that. My phone got dropped on christmas and now has just black screen and cant do anything i ordered a new phone with the 360 protection but in the meantime just downloaded digits and trying to set everything up but alot of account i use 2step and it sends texts to that phone.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Thanks for posting. The Short Code messages will only go to the primary number with the SIM card and not through the DIGITS app or DIGITS web client.