Grateful for Gloucester, MA staff!

• 29 November 2023
  • 0 replies

I am so appreciative of the staff at my local T-Mobile store, I wanted to find somewhere to leave positive feedback. We switched just over a year ago and I could not be happier. We finally decided to expand our services, and Sebastien was incredibly thorough, patient, helpful and shared every option possible to help me find what I was looking for. He was very upfront about what things would cost and never made me feel pressured. One of the items I ordered had to be shipped to me. When I stopped by this evening after receiving the iPad in the mail, due to a staff shortage, the store was just being closed. It was already alarmed, and the door locked, but the assistant manager Nosh greeted me with a smile and asked how he could help me. All I needed was his assistance to put the Sim card in my new iPad so he swiftly took care of it and reminded me if I needed anything else to stop back at the store tomorrow. This type of service never occurred with my former provider, everyday I am so grateful we made the switch. Thank you Gloucester staff for all you do.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!