thank you T-Mobile!

• 20 November 2023
  • 0 replies

Hi everyone! My name is Keirsten and I’m simply making this post bc I can’t seem to find any other way to express my appreciation and say thank you to t-mobile !! I have recently fell on hard times in my life, and money is hard to come by for me at the moment. It’s not that I don’t have a job and don’t work or whatever, but I am living in a homeless shelter right now. I’m working for people ready and jobs aren’t always steady or long enough to make much money! It’s almost Christmas and I’m scared I’m not going to be able to get my 3 kids much this year.. so I’m just very down and depressed. It’s like I can’t catch a break and I’m just trying everyday to not let this temporary situation beat me! Anyways, I wanted to say THANK YOU to t mobile for working with me on my payments and not just shutting my phone service off, like most every other phone companies do! I appreciate the fact that you all are willing to give me more time, anytime I need it bc I don’t know what I would do otherwise. I can’t thank y’all enough .. love you guys!! Hope you all have a happy thanksgiving too❣️

0 replies

Be the first to reply!