Deleted Photos

• 27 January 2018
  • 9 replies

Can deleted photos be retrieved?

9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +12

Unless you backed them up somewhere the answer is no. I want to ask though what device you are using. If its a iphone often times pictures are auto backed up and have a short period in time when you can still retrieve them. If its a android device pictures are often synced to the email you used to log into the device. If neither than your really in a rough spot and i'm super sorry.

Userlevel 5

Depends. All of my LGs auto back up to SD or internal every night. And to Google drive once a week. Google photos backs up everything instantly. My iPhone backs up to icloud every night.

Userlevel 3

Hey there, @mondaythrufriday​! I wanted to check in here and see if you were able to check your device out for any back-up sync options that you may have set. That's going to be your best bet for getting back these photos! What kind of phone are you using, so we can help direct you to the right place to look?

- Marissa

Userlevel 4

Any luck finding those old photos?

Userlevel 3
Badge +12

Hey did you still need help ?

what are the steps to retrieving old pics that have been deleted by iphone 7

Userlevel 3
Badge +12

When you delete a picture on a iphone there is a album that is made called recently deleted. It will store the images for 30 days one the device so that you can recover them should it have been on accident. This can be found under Albums in the photo app on the device.

Hi ,there are many data recover app and 3rd party reocver program.You can find one reliable to help you.As far as I know,professional dara recover program not only can help you recover deleted photos,but contacts,messages,apps,music,video and more.

If you want to recover, you have to backed up your photo. Nomally, for iDevice users, you can use iCloud or iTunes. And there are many recovery tool like TunesKit iPhone Data Recovery you can use to restore photos, files, videos and more.