Solved

MHL

• 7 May 2018
  • 9 replies

Hi, which tmobile phones that has MHL support?

icon

Best answer by tidbits 10 May 2018, 22:01

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hey there!

I'm leaning more toward Samsung devices support this connection but, we do want you to get whatever phone works best for you and one you really like. Is there a particular phone you want to get? We should start with a phone you want and then see if it has this and other capabilities you're looking for.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Pretty much all Android devices that has USB C if they follow the open standard which Android has supported since 7.0.  As for the devices that support micro USB then that would be slim pickings.

Userlevel 3

Hey there! Just wanted to check back in here and see if you were still looking for assistance with this!

I don't think my phone supports the MHL and I didn't find any the T-Mobile

sales that does

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

I should word my saying better.

MHL has been phased out.  No device will support it unless it is microUSB and has been coded in by the OEM.  They do not do it for their budget devices.  IF USB C has been followed and is certified then these are supposed to work https://goo.gl/ptkXVF  regardless of brand if accessory itself meets standards.

Hi, will that adapter work with my phone? Stylo 2?

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Stylo 2 is a budget device so it doesn't support that dongle nor does it support MHL. 

I am guessing you are on a budget one of the best places to find good used devices that can support MHL will be on Swappa.com.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hey there!

@tidbits​ gave some really good info. Did you have any other questions you needed answered?

Is a tmobile revvl mhl supported?