Question

Moving to T-Mobile

• 28 February 2024
  • 7 replies

Badge

I am in the process of moving from cable internet to T-mobile.  I can not get my voip service to work.  Incoming calls will work but Icant make outgoing calls.  ANyone elsase have the issue and got it fixed.  I won’t move to T Mobile without my voip servce.

7 replies

I am having issues in getting my work VOIP phone to make and receive calls on TMOBILE 5G home internet … have been on the phone with T-Mobile support for HOURS with NO luck in getting this fixed.  SUPER FRUSTRATING. 

TMOBILE Engineers:  PLEASE FIX THIS! 

Badge

I am having the same issue. Seems like t mobile does not want us to use other voip providers 

I am having the same issue. Seems like t mobile does not want us to use other voip providers 

I would have to agree.  I think PORT 5060 is blocked and not allowing our VOIP phones to work on the TMobile network.   

I have a ticket elevated to a higher level of support, so hopefully this will help … but I am not too optimistic at this point. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Does the VOIP hardware connect via Ethernet cable to the gateway? And that doesn’t work?  Or are you trying to connect via Wi-Fi?

Does the VOIP hardware connect via Ethernet cable to the gateway? And that doesn’t work?  Or are you trying to connect via Wi-Fi?

This VOIP phone requires a hardwired connection and is not wireless.  So it is hardwired … I have attempted to connect directly into the network ports on the WHITE gateway and into a separate router.  Unfortunately it did not help. 

Badge

My voip phone works great on my cable internet but not on TMobile.  As soon as it does I can drop my cable!!

Badge

My voip phone works great on my cable internet but not on TMobile.  As soon as it does I can drop my cable!!

Can anyone help?